As soon as we have organized our budget, it’s up to us how we utilize these FUT 22 coins to start trading the WebApp.
First Trading Mechanics to extend your budget
- After everything is sold, you can work ahead with your budget.
- Snipe top 5 nation/league cards atleast 10% below their value.
- Sell the cards immediately at their current value to gain profits.
- Buy top 5 nation/league cards and list them overpriced for 1 hour.
- Repeat, while sniping, until the card is sold.
Active or passive?
There is an active way, in sniping players cheaper than their current price (about 10% cheaper) and selling them immediately afterwards. On the other hand you can work your way up passively by offering selected
players overpriced on the market (+50-400+% in price).
In both ways you have to keep in mind that you have to cover taxes of 5% depending on your selling price. Make sure that you select cards, which are interesting for many players. For example good values on important stats of your cards (> 75 PAC/SHO/DEF). The league and nation should be popular as well. I recommend England, France, Germany, Italy & Spain.
Definition: Buy players cheaper than their current value on the transfer market while updating your search nearly every second until you get one.
- Open the FUT 22 WebApp on your Google Chrome browser.
- Open the tab “transfers” and in the following “search the transfer market”.
- Press F11 in order to switch on full screen.
- Enter the name of your targeted player
- If necessary, enter the “quality” & “rarity” as well.
- Change the “min. bid price” to 150.
- Change the “max. buy now price” to the value 10% cheaper than the market value (or even less).
- Click on “Search”
- If a player appears, click at “buy now” fast and press “enter”. (You can spam enter, after you clicked on “search” already.)
- If you don’t find any player, press the arrow back next to “search results”.
- Repeat until you find & snipe a player.
- Sell the player for profit. (Have the 5% EA tax in mind!)
Definition: Buy players at their current value & list them overpriced on the transfer market. Lazy buyers will buy them. Short term price increases are always possible at this early stage, where players get bought as well.
- Buy player X, which has good stats on his position for 500 coins (value is an example!)
- List the same player instantly for about 1.000 Coins for one hour.
- Repeat until the player is sold.
- Only buy 1 card per player.
- Extend your list with new players as soon as possible.
- List always for one hour, because players often get sold in the last seconds of an offer cycle.
- Keep at least 10% distance in your price offer from the max. range.